Order picker (Forklift) Venlo, En Holanda , Formulario 13,00€/hora
Descripción del trabajo
Weir Minerals Netherlands is a global player in positive displacement slurry pumps for various high demanding slurry and sludge, engineering solutions that improve safety, efficiency and sustainability. The company is searching for skilled Order pickers, with Forklift driving skills, to help the existing staff in the current workflow of increasing customers’ demands.
Your primary responsibilities include (un)loading of warehouse pallets, while driving a Forklift optimizing loads to ensure operational efficiency. These goods are heavy & big machinery.
You may also:
- Pick and pack orders of assembled equipment, according to customers’ lists, from stock, using a hand scanner or chart, preparing all orders for shipment and placing orders in delivery area;
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing daily results;
- Report to the Shift supervisor any product defects;
- Other all-round logistics tasks, if required by supervisors: clean and maintain warehouse shelves organized, etc..
It’s a long term job offer. You should be flexible towards working schedules for possible overtime, weekends and holidays, depending of the workflow.
- CV in English is required, before arrival, for safety measures during COVID-19 period. CV must have correct e-mail & phone number plus correct home country address for health insurance purposes.
- Similar warehouse & working experience, driving forklift (6 months minimum) is a must;
- Some technical production experience is an advantage (not mandatory);
- Valid Forklift certificate is an advantage;
- Flexibility according to working hours/shifts;
- Excellent hand-eye coordination, with attention to detail;
- Healthy and strong to drive/handle heavy-lifting material;
- Motivated team and independent player, with good organizational and time-management skills;
- Availability to long-term work in the Netherlands.
Good English communication skills (B2 level)