Groundworker (Sewerage and waterworks) en Bélgica, Formulario 14,63€ a 16,37€/hora
Descripción del trabajo
Denys is a multi-specialist construction group, partnering for the most complex construction projects and infrastructure works. The company is currently hiring groundworkers for sewerage and waterworks, for its construction sites, Antwerp and Brussels region. As a team member, you will be deployed to water pipes and collectors department and carry out miscellaneous earthworks.
You will be responsible for:
- Breaking, open and closing again streets and footpaths to install or repair new sewers or water pipes, placing the necessary signaling materials in accordance with approved plans;
- Digging trenches with shovel and spade and/or drive mini-excavators;
- Installing PVC or concrete pipes to the sewerage system;
- Placing sewer gullies and sewer covers;
- Closing trenches with soil;
- Correct installing sheeting walls;
- Other related tasks, if required.
Flexibility for overtime hours – 150% paid.
Candidates’ salaries will be discussed during a Skype interview with Denys.
A mobility allowance will be provided for kilometers from accommodation to work.
Full-time/long-term job offer.
- Detailed CV in English, describing a stable working experience, is needed to apply for this job;
- Candidates with frequent job changes will not be accepted;
- Experience in Groundwork or sewerage is a MUST;
- VCA-VOL (safety certificate) is a plus - willing to get one also advantageous;
- Excellent communication and written skills;
- Team-player and independent problem solving and attention to detail;
- Prepared for some physical work;
- Availability for overtime hours;
- Own car is a big advantage as there are no public transports in the area;
- Availability and motivation to stay in this job for a long term.
Excellent English or French communication skills (minimum B2)